COVID-19 Vaccine Pharmacy Locations
01/04/2021 11:01 AM
Starting January 4, 2021, Louisiana will receive the first limited doses of Moderna's COVID-19 vaccine. The vaccine will be available at approximately 100 pharmacies across the state.
These vaccines will be available for:
- People 70 years old and above
- Ambulatory/outpatient care personnel
- People being treated for end stage renal disease (patients on dialysis)
- Schools of allied health students/residents/staff
- Home agency patients and personnel
Vaccinations are by appointment only. Do not arrive at a location without an appointment.
Patients must contact a participating pharmacy and make an appointment at the pharmacy.
Patients who arrive without an appointment will not be vaccinated.
For a list of pharmacies and additional information, go to ldh.la.gov/covidvaccine-pharmacies. Pharmacies with no phone number listed are by online appointment only.