Disaster Recovery Centers Open on Saturdays for Face-to-Face Help
01/28/2022 03:21 PM
Disaster Recovery Centers (DRCs) are accessible facilities and mobile offices you can visit to learn about FEMA and other disaster assistance programs. A DRC may be able to help you:
- Apply for assistance
- Learn more about disaster assistance programs
- Learn the status of your FEMA application
- Understand any letters you get from FEMA
- Find housing and rental assistance information
- Get answers to questions or resolve problems
- Get referrals to agencies that may offer other assistance
- Learn about Small Business Administration (SBA) programs
There are two DRCs in the state that remain open to assist those impacted by Hurricane Ida. The following locations are open Monday through Friday from 9 am to 6 pm and on Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm:
107 Robert St.
Houma, LA 70363
Raceland, LA 70394
Visit fema.gov to view the Disaster Recovery Center Locator for directions to your nearest DRC.