The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Louisiana Office of Public Health have been proactively preparing for the introduction of the COVID-19 virus since it was first identified earlier this year and continue to closely monitor this outbreak.
An interactive map of global cases of the disease is provided by John Hopkins University.
- Government Tower Closed to the Public Due to Spike in COVID-19 Numbers
07/22/2021 09:00 AMBecause of the recent severe spike in COVID-19 numbers, Parish President Gordon Dove has decided to close Government Tower to all visitors effective today, Thursday, ...
- Lifting of Mandatory Mask Mandate for TPCG Buildings Effective June 10
06/09/2021 07:31 AMOn April 27, 2021, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards issued proclamation number 79 JBE 2021, to allow local businesses and local governments to decide on whether masks would be w ...
- Has Your Household Income Been Negatively Affected By COVID-19?
06/08/2021 10:42 AMTerrebonne Parish residents who have experienced financial hardship due to the coronavirus pandemic may be eligible for assistance with rent, mortgage, and utility costs. ...
- Lifting of Mandatory Mask Mandate for TPCG Employees
04/28/2021 10:30 AMOn April 27, 2021, Louisiana Governor John Bel Edwards issued proclamation number 79 JBE 2021, to allow local businesses and local governments to decide on whether masks would be w ...
- TGMC and TPCG Partner to Provide COVID-19 Vaccines
01/20/2021 07:24 AMTerrebonne General Medical Center and Terrebonne Parish Consolidated Government are partnering to provide COVID-19 vaccines at the Houma-Terrebonne Civic Center. The drive-thr ...
Phase 2 Guidelines
- Beauty Shops, Salons, Barber Shops, and Tanning Salons (Contactless Tanning Only)
- Event Centers and Outdoor Event Venues
- Fitness Centers and Health Clubs (Includes Aerobics, Yoga, and Martial Arts Classes)
- Movie Theaters
- Museums, Zoos, and Aquariums (Includes Children's Museums)
- Other Businesses or Organizations Not Prohibited from being Open to the Public
- Outdoor Play Centers and Playgrounds
- Outdoor Sports and Activities and Outdoor Racing Events
- Places of Worship
- Restaurants, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Bars, Nightclubs, and Micro-Breweries
- Shopping Malls and Retail Stores
- Swimming Pools and Aquatic Venues
- Tattoo, Massage, and Esthetician Services
General Info & Handouts
Home & Family
- Family Preparedness Fact Sheet
- Coronavirus & Pregnancy
- Coronavirus & Children
- Coronavirus & Breastfeeding Guidance
Schools & Recreation
Business & Community
- Executive Order from Gov. Edwards Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce
- Examples of Critical Infrastructure Businesses
- General Information for Businesses
- General Information for Travelers
- Resources for Travelers
- Guidance for Mass Gatherings/Large Community Events
- Guidance for Election Polling Locations
- Law Enforcement
- Emergency Responders